The mosque is located in a village which is famously called Sokolyne in the city of Ukraine. In Ukraian language this means “Falcon”. This mosque was constructed more than a century ago in 1910.
The places for the construction of the mosques were divided among the rulers. This means the areas were given to the rulers who could build the mosque in their own areas. The walls are festooned with Arabic inscriptions, either with the verses of the Holy Quran and/or Sayings of Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be upon Him).
The roof of the mosque is made of Clay tiles and the minaret is at the side of the main mosque. The management of the mosque is very active in its protection and upkeep of the mosque in perfect order and it is open since it came into being. The mosque has been recently restructured and some changes have been made in accordance with the passage of time.