This is the central Mosque in the Birmingham City of England. The mosque was established in 1970 for the Muslims residing in Birmingham. It is located at the corner of Green Lane, Small Heath, Birmingham.. This is the mosque mainly related to Ahle. Habits school of thought. Previously it was a public library designed by the two architects named Martin and Chamberlain.
It is now the mosque of the Muslims in Birmingham which provides many services to the Muslim community. It has two big prayer halls, one each for ladies and the other for gents, a community hall where different types of activities are arranged for the Muslims, madarssa, a library shop, and some residential facility for the visitors. Services related to Muslim funeral are also available for the Muslim society. This building was constructed in the period ranging from 1893 and 1902 with red bricks.